Nautical-Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like it. Love it. Hate it. Whatever. Just Enjoy it

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP

Go down 
+11
jevaux
carmz
**kria__ayemi**
jinrikisha
MS.EMJEii :]
vento*coseusS
UHYEN
KaekeKaii

eUrie
LebZ
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LebZ
NT Geek
NT Geek
LebZ

Location Location : -=Zamboanga City=-

Twitter Twitter : none

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Xe4v4l

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Empty
PostSubject: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 am

Post n jan mga opinions nyo haha la ako opinion jan
kc wla ako sa sarili pg about n jan s LOVE n yan.
Back to top Go down
http://nautical-twilight.tk/
eUrie
NT Maniac

Location Location : caviTe

Twitter Twitter : i dont hav one

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP 2vry8vb

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 am

What a Face mag NT What a Face
Back to top Go down

NT Maniac

Location Location : somewhere down the road

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP 2qulqmt

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:35 am

make ur life busy

bounce
Back to top Go down
KaekeKaii
NT Geek
NT Geek
KaekeKaii

Location Location : Firenze, Italy

Twitter Twitter : n/a

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP 2h7ibvc

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 am

What a Face
sbi ni kausap ko : mghanap ng iba pra dw mkpg muv on

pero sbi ko , ayukko gwin pnakip butas ung ibang mhhnap ko .

pra skn, nagmukmok sa araL What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
UHYEN
NT Maniac
UHYEN

Location Location : Makati & Taguig City

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 am

ako tugtog lng moon river, ok na Very Happy

shopping ok ndn ako Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vento*coseusS
NT Geek
NT Geek
vento*coseusS

Location Location : s tabi tabi lan

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP 1ynybs

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 am

mag let go...

tska find happiness here... in NT haha
Back to top Go down

NT Maniac

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP 2qulqmt

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

mag farmville

lol!
Back to top Go down
eUrie
NT Maniac

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP 2vry8vb

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:00 pm

iuntog mo ulo mo sa pader pra magka amnesia ^^
Back to top Go down

NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 am

study

cheers
Back to top Go down
NT
NT Moderator

Location Location : Sa puso ni Mark L. Ortiz <3

Twitter Twitter : ♥♥♥

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Fxtnk1

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 am

find a new one Smile) hahaha .. pra move on agad >Smile drunken
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Ms.EmJeii.MGSM

NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 am

learn some new things haha

lol!
Back to top Go down
eUrie
NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am

ikain mo ^^
Back to top Go down
jinrikisha
NT Global Mod
jinrikisha

Location Location : Cavite

Twitter Twitter : http://twitter.com/jinrikisha

Mood : amazed

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:17 am

.,mag pesbuk ka Smile)))))))))
Back to top Go down
NT
NT Moderator

Location Location : Sa puso ni Mark L. Ortiz <3

Twitter Twitter : ♥♥♥

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Fxtnk1

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 am

suicide >Smile What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Ms.EmJeii.MGSM

NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

aw wag suicide.

mag dota

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
eUrie
NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 am

m2log haha
Back to top Go down
**kria__ayemi**
NT fan
NT fan
**kria__ayemi**

Location Location : bacolod adventist medical center compound don c.v ramos ave, taculing bacolod city

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:10 pm

kip urself bz Razz
Back to top Go down
UHYEN
NT Maniac
UHYEN

Location Location : Makati & Taguig City

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 am

hmm .

yea . make yourself busy .
Back to top Go down
carmz
NT
NT Moderator
carmz

Location Location : Durham, NC

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 am

Stop or avoid looking AT and looking FOR the things that remind you of her / him. Clear your memories of her / him if you can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carmzzzxazn
**kria__ayemi**
NT fan
NT fan
**kria__ayemi**

Location Location : bacolod adventist medical center compound don c.v ramos ave, taculing bacolod city

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 am

Razz agree aq sau carmz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LebZ
NT Geek
NT Geek
LebZ

Location Location : -=Zamboanga City=-

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Xe4v4l

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 am

pero mumu panu pg ngkita kayo let?
bumabalik e amp ung iba adek ng mga sagot What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Icon_lol
hayz
Back to top Go down
http://nautical-twilight.tk/

NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 am

watch movies

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Lol What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Lol
Back to top Go down
**kria__ayemi**
NT fan
NT fan
**kria__ayemi**

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 pm

mag basa ng libro Laughing
Back to top Go down

NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm

nice. matalino talaga c kria.

matulog nlng

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
**kria__ayemi**
NT fan
NT fan
**kria__ayemi**

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm

matalino dao What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP 2lj2ow3 ... kung matuLog kah, makikita muh parn xa sa panaginip mu ... BEDZZZZZZZZZZZZ gvez me nytmares .... Razz What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP Xqalc4_th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next