Nautical-Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like it. Love it. Hate it. Whatever. Just Enjoy it

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP

Go down 
+11
jevaux
carmz
**kria__ayemi**
jinrikisha
MS.EMJEii :]
vento*coseusS
UHYEN
KaekeKaii

eUrie
LebZ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

NT Maniac

Location Location : somewhere down the road

Twitter Twitter : none

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 2qulqmt

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:58 am

aw nightmares. ayaw ko un.
kakatakot b un?

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
eUrie
NT Maniac

Location Location : caviTe

Twitter Twitter : i dont hav one

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 2vry8vb

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 am

magbar What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down

NT Maniac

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 2qulqmt

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 pm

oyeah

bar

i never gonna dnce again

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 37-7611
Back to top Go down
jevaux
NT Maniac
jevaux

Location Location : davao city

Twitter Twitter : jevauxgallardo

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Xe4v4l

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:56 am

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Icon_cyclops
cut your connections with her
Back to top Go down
http://jevauxgallardo.tumblr.com/

NT Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 am

da bar

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 37-7615
Back to top Go down
jevaux
NT Maniac
jevaux

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Xe4v4l

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 pm

anung dapat gawin para
maka

MOVE ON..?

simple lang yan
punta ka samin
RED HORSE tag

php50 lang

kung gusto mo mejo sosyal

ALWAYS OPEN,
THE BAR..!

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
jinrikisha
NT Global Mod
jinrikisha

Location Location : Cavite

Twitter Twitter : http://twitter.com/jinrikisha

Mood : amazed

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 am

libangin mo lang sarili mo ok na un.,
wahaha.,
Back to top Go down
jevaux
NT Maniac
jevaux

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 am

uu nga ate nuh
ahaha
para malibang
ka?
punta na agad
sa NT
Back to top Go down
MS.QUEENDEE
NT Maniac
MS.QUEENDEE

Location Location : dasmarinas cavite

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 am

lumabas with mah friends

magsaya

peo after break up iiyak cu lhan ayos na cu ..

tsaka tambay dito sa NT

un lhan ginagawa cu ..
Back to top Go down
jinrikisha
NT Global Mod
jinrikisha

Location Location : Cavite

Twitter Twitter : http://twitter.com/jinrikisha

Mood : amazed

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

ung ginawa ko kse ano eh..
uhmm.,

nag paka-adik sa net ahahahah
Back to top Go down
MS.QUEENDEE
NT Maniac
MS.QUEENDEE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 am

oha sa NT ba ?
Back to top Go down
jevaux
NT Maniac
jevaux

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 am

mag NT.. ahahaha
Back to top Go down
LebZ
NT Geek
NT Geek
LebZ

Location Location : -=Zamboanga City=-

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:46 am

mghanap k nlng ng iba haha
Back to top Go down
http://nautical-twilight.tk/
→♥WiSHaY♥←
NT Admin
NT Admin
→♥WiSHaY♥←

Location Location : sa HELL

Twitter Twitter : http://twitter.com/wishayurwish

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 244to5v

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:17 am

maginuman na lang! hahaha

Back to top Go down
LebZ
NT Geek
NT Geek
LebZ

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 am

wishay gnun?y libre k? haha
Back to top Go down
MS.QUEENDEE
NT Maniac
MS.QUEENDEE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:08 am

uu nqa .. libre .. libre .. libre
Back to top Go down
LebZ
NT Geek
NT Geek
LebZ

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:13 am

haha d n ngpost ohh takot manlibre
Back to top Go down
MS.QUEENDEE
NT Maniac
MS.QUEENDEE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 pm

haha

kaw daw kc naq aya manlibre xa

haha
Back to top Go down
LebZ
NT Geek
NT Geek
LebZ

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 am

kaya nga kea d na 2loy xa ng post d2 haha
Back to top Go down
MS.QUEENDEE
NT Maniac
MS.QUEENDEE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:25 pm

hahaha

Back to top Go down
kapangzz
NT addict
NT addict
kapangzz

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 am

for me..!! its better na wag mo na isipin ung past mo .. chill with ur frends and relax ur mind .. throw the things that he/she gave to you ... kasi kung binalik mo .. parang may mesg na "u still care for him" kasi "u still care for the things and memories he/she left u" .. wag masiado pakabusy doing work kasi mas makakastress un.. den maiisip mo ung care nia sau ..

>just dont let past eat your future Very Happy<

(=
Back to top Go down
SIN
NT addict
NT addict
SIN

Location Location : Baguio City

Mood : What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 Fs7qp

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:38 am

maglibang lang period ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP   What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best thing to do when you want to move on from the Past? XP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2